Grant & Eisenhofer will be hosting a Lunch & Learn webinar at 12:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The topic will be “Gender Discrimination in Higher Education: Litigating Title IX Cases Against Universities.”
Moderated by G&E’s Elizabeth Graham, featured panelists Susan Jones Knape (A Case For Women) and Elizabeth Bailey (Saltz Mongeluzzi) will join G&E Principal Kimberly Evans in a timely discussion on gender discrimination against survivors of sexual assault and harassment by higher education institutions.
Featured topics will include:
- An overview of Title IX Law
- Recent/notable cases involving universities
- Challenges and strategies for litigating Title IX cases
- How University Title IX failures impact survivors
For information on registering for this event, click here.
If you believe you have a sexual abuse claim, contact the civil rights attorneys at Grant & Eisenhofer. We can help you determine if you have legal options to file a sexual harassment or sexual assault lawsuit. Call (855) 244-2031 or use our online form to schedule a free consultation.
- $243 Million Settlement Reached for 200 UCLA Sexual Assault Survivors - February 17, 2022
- UPDATED: House and Senate Overwhelmingly Pass Bill To End Forced Arbitration for Survivors of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment - February 14, 2022
- House Overwhelmingly Passes Bill To End Forced Arbitration for Survivors of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment - February 9, 2022