Grant & Eisenhofer will be hosting a Lunch & Learn webinar at 12:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The topic will be “Gender Discrimination in Higher Education: Litigating Title IX Cases Against Universities.”
Moderated by G&E’s Elizabeth Graham, featured panelists Susan Jones Knape (A Case For Women) and Elizabeth Bailey (Saltz Mongeluzzi) will discuss gender discrimination against survivors of sexual assault and harassment by higher education institutions.
Featured topics will include:
- An overview of Title IX Law
- Recent/notable cases involving universities
- Challenges and strategies for litigating Title IX cases
- How University Title IX failures impact survivors
For information on registering for this event, click here.
If you believe you have a sexual abuse claim, contact the civil rights attorneys at Grant & Eisenhofer. We can help you determine if you have legal options to file a sexual harassment or sexual assault lawsuit. Call (855) 244-2031 or use our online form to schedule a free consultation.
- G&E Attorneys Speak on Maryland Child Victims Act Panel - June 7, 2023
- Breaking News: Maryland Child Sex Abuse Bill Signed into Law - April 12, 2023
- Maryland Bill Proposes Removal of Statute of Limitations on Child Sexual Abuse Claims - January 27, 2023